Tuesday, September 26, 2017

How I will help digital citizenship

                                                                 Digital Citizenship 
I will help out other bloggers and me by commenting nice things so they can keep going by support.
I will help myself by after writing all the blog posts needed I will talk in my free time. This is how I would help each other's. Also I will check out one specific person everyday or multiple people to support them. If people have support of them self I will definitely help and support.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good suggestions! I like the idea of supporting others, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...