Monday, January 8, 2018

New Years Resolutions

                                                                    New Years Resolutions
My family does not do New Years resolutions because we just don’t do that. I think my family doesn’t do it because we will think it is a thing we have to do, and if we don’t do it then we will remove the thought of “New Years Resolutions.” I’d not like to do it because I don’t like making goals about something in my life, but I like to make goals at school about something in school.
I think we don’t do it because it is just something we don’t like to do because it stresses us out.




1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this because my family also don't do New Year resolutions. It stresses me out too sometimes. I still like to set goals though.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...