Monday, November 13, 2017

Favorite country!

                                                                          Favorite country!
My favorite country is Mexico because of their food, and also because they play a lot of soccer their,
It is a good place for a vacation. Also Mexico is very good with their tacos, which I love tacos.
I hate how they play soccer on the dirt, but it is still fun, my dad told me we are going to Mexico this summer or next summer, so I am exited. One thing that I really don’t like is all the earthquakes that happen their. This is my favorite country, for good reasons and bad reasons.







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I loved reading all about Mexico and why you love it. Thank you for including so much information! I would love to see links for where you found your data as well.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...