Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Gratitude

                                                                      Gratitude
I am thankful for all my teachers because they understand me and know me of what I am. Also I am thankful for them because they all are nice and cool to me. I’d like them to know me better so I am saying things about them so they can response in a good way. I am also thankful for my mom and dad   because..... THEY ARE MY PARENTS! Also because they take care of me and they even let me take care of them by making eggs, popcorn, and help my mom carry groceries. This is the people who I have gratitude for because what they do to make they have gratitude for me.



From: :@;;6    Which means manny in the updated version on the IPad


1 comment:

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...