Monday, November 20, 2017

My goal for the second quarter

                                               My goal for the second quarter is...
to get better handwriting (I am going to because I have art). Also my goal is to read a lot more than I did in first quarter. I have Achieved  my goal to get higher score in math, and I did, I got a 100%
Also I’d like to finish my assignments on time ( homework). This is some goals I’d like to complete next quarter, well this quarter because this is second quarter.






P.S  HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING BREAK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO





Bye

1 comment:

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...