Monday, November 27, 2017

The most funny day! Of MyLife

                                                                    What!?!?!?
In fifth grade I was one of the funniest kid, I made the whole class laugh. So one day We we’re going on a field trip, on a school bus. When we got in and the driver started driving I noticed something so funny that when I said it, the whole school bus laughed. I said “look it’s a trash can inside of a trash can”!







........ I can’t find a picture of something just like it.... probably because it was a special garbage can.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a garbage can inside of a garbage can. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...