Friday, February 2, 2018

Sea world

                                                                             Sea world
I think that orcas should be kept in sea world, for their protection. Just like animals in zoos, they keep them their for endangerment sometime. Also I think they should be their for their excitement and to have fun. I know they might be harmful but if they do this we will later on learn what to do in that situation. I would like their to be more security, but also I think their shouldn't because the orcas have to feel safe. I want to become the orca and the orca becomes me, because they are connected with us, when that chain is broken(we do something wrong) we take the consequences.








1 comment:

  1. Manny, is this your view or the opposing view? Make sure you clarify that so we know. You do a good job arguing for both sides. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...