Monday, February 12, 2018

School Uniform

                                                                             Uniform
I think there should not be uniforms in school because we should be let free of what we put on. I also think we should put on in what feels comfortable.

I think there should always be uniforms because so we know were they are at all times, for their protection. I also think there should be this because we want to prove that we are a SCHOOL, not just a “school”.



I think we should make a vote and if they choose one they choose one. And that will be fair, you get to choose on what you want.




1 comment:

  1. You do a good job sharing arguing for both sides. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...