Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Snow Day

                                                                             Snow Day
On Friday  I just watched YouTube and chilled inside doing boring things.

On Saturday I went outside and played in the snow until I felt like I couldn’t feel anything on my body. I almost broke my leg because I was climbing on a huge pile of snow and when I was coming down I tripped so I landed on the ground with my leg bent. So I couldn’t walk until I went inside.
It hurt so bad, now I know never try to climb a mountain of snow unless you have a parent nearby, That’s why it took me so long to get back to my house.


On sunday, First, I didn’t go to church because my mom said it’s still too dangerous outside to drive. So then after a long relaxing nap I ate breakfast and same as Friday, I was really bored that I played board games with my parents, which kid would do that? This was a boring school night Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you ended up having a fun weekend, though not the part about almost breaking your leg...yikes! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...