Friday, December 15, 2017

Honesty

                                                                      Honesty
I want honesty in this world all the time because If we steal stuff we will loose stuff. Honesty will help a lot because If we were to be in a situation were say someone looses their wallet. I know it has money in it but the money is used for food, water, and maybe children. If I were to loose my money I would like it back but they will probably not give it back. Honesty is also used to your parents, don’t lie about a dumb thing like, “I ate breakfast this morning” when you actually didn’t. Honesty is used to hurt people’s feelings and to make them feel amazing. Say your best friend is going to tell you that he is or she is moving away and they didn’t want to tell you. Say you find a wallet on the floor, you should look at the ID and find the person and make their day.






:) :) :) :) :) :( :( :( :( :(



P.S honesty is the best policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...