Friday, December 15, 2017

Forgiveness

                                                                     Forgiveness
I do forgive people but only for certain things. If someone steals from me I would say, “you can ask me for it you don’t need to steal it.” Also if a person wants it badly I would give it to them. I like to forgive because if you forgive a person they will forgive you. “If you treat someone like you want to be treated you will get good things out of it.” If I were to steal I would not steal but ask first it first and I might get it. I would not like there to be forgiveness all the time because the world will be too perfect. I’d like there to be forgiveness once in a while, but not all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...