Saturday, March 31, 2018

Last slice of life

                                                                          Slice of life 31...
Today I woke up and I went downstairs to find my brother watching YouTube and I just watched. Then when it was time my dad made breakfast and I played on our foosball table. After that I got really bored and I watched YouTube until my dad will play with me. When the time came I played with my dad on his foosball table and we both had a lot of fun. By then it was like 4:00pm and my dad started to make dinner and he made shrimp. I ate the shrimp while watching Netflix old The Flash episodes and then after a episode I watch YouTube right after. Finally after an hour my mom brang out the Takis and we watched Justice League the movie at 8:30pm. We ended like at 10:19pm and here I am doing my last slice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...