Friday, March 30, 2018

Slice of life 30

                                                                First day in spring break!
Today was the first day of the one week spring break. First I woke up and went downstairs to go to the bathroom and then fell asleep in my moms room. Then I woke up again and went to the basement and made myself a cup of coffee and turned on the tv and watched YouTube. After that my dad woke up and made breakfast and we ate and I just enjoyed my meal. Then I went upstairs and went on my tablet to play some roblox and I played for like 30 minutes then I went back down to play on my xbox. After a lot of hours on it my mom left and came back with pizza and we ate it for dinner. Then it was coming to the end of the day and My brother couldn’t find his IPad and I helped him look for it for like 20 minutes. We finally found it and it was in my sisters backpack and I am now typing this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...