Thursday, March 29, 2018

Slice of life 29

                                                           Last day before spring break!
Today I woke up and enjoyed my last da I have to wake up early for a week. I got ready and went down stairs and ate breakfast and then for the rest of 10 minutes I watched YouTube. Then at the last 5 minutes I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and then went to school. We waited in the gym for like 14 minutes like always and then went to our lockers and exel. We have 20 minutes of exel and I would always play games and I did and I played with my friends and rekted them all. Then after the time was up I went to block 1 and did my research on the Willis Tower for my project. The time was gone and now I am at math doing this because I finished my test yesterday and Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...