Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Slice of life 28

                                                             I got stitches when I was 6 or 7
One regular day happen but also something very different happened. It was coming towards the end of the day and my mom told us we are going to watch a movie. So we all gathered upstairs (where we watch) and we started to watch and I was behind a big couch where my two brothers were sitting. I started to get lazy and I put my feet behind a thing in the couch where there was a lot of metal. All of a sudden my two brothers jumped and right there chopped my pinkie toe off, but not completely, it was dangling from my foot. It really really hurt and I was bleeding for a very long time and I needed to cover it no matter what. Also I didn’t go to the doctor until the morning and I got stitches and removed them a week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...