Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Slice of life 27

                                                                  8 more days
It’s 8 more days until my birthday and I will tell you what I am going to do. First probably get wakes up by my mom and eat a breakfast then we ate every birthday. Which is eggs, bacon, hash browns, and that’s it. Then my mom will probably not give me my gifts until like 4 so weeehoooonaaaaaa, here we are at 4:00 and my mom surprising me. If I get something I can play with I will probably want to play with my dad or mom right away. I will have fun and made a promise to my mom that I will like anything she gets me, and I know she knows what I like so I’m good. Finally I won’t go asleep until like 2:00am because it is spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...