Monday, March 26, 2018

slice of life 26

                                                                              Today
I woke up at 7:30 and went to the doctor at 8:30. So we arrived at the doctor and we did a check up and all of that. Then my brother and I got our blood with raced and a shot for our needs. We were gonna go back to school but my mom decided that we’re not going because my arm... I could not move it. Then we went to north riverside mall and had mcdonald’s and then after I got new earbuds cause I broke them. After that we went home and stayed there for the rest of the day. I also got to play on my moms computer for an hour roblox, I played Final stand my favorite game and then maybe a little of Phantom forces, my second favorite.




I will be at school tomorrow I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...