Sunday, March 25, 2018

slice of life 25

                                                                           Today
I woke up and an hour later I went to church. Then I ate breakfast and went to my room to do more boring stuff. Then my mom and dad came back from spanish church and My brother went on her computer. Then after an hour I got to go on it and my dad bought some robux for me and I bought a game pass for a game. After that my brother and I kept on switching back and forth on the computer until 9:00.Wait don’t say i’m addicted yet idk I am lol, so then I went to take a shower and here I am now. So now I know how it feels like to play roblox 5 hours straight. This was another boring day in my life and if you are seeing this I am going to the doctor tomorrow and will be at school around 9 and 10 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...