Saturday, March 24, 2018

slice of life 24

                                                                    Today
Today I woke up and then went back to sleep and then woke up and went downstairs to greet my parents. Then I went back upstairs to watch youtube with my brother and I then went downstairs for breakfast. Then after that I was really bored and did nothing, as soon as dinner came around I was not bored because I played with my mom and dad a board gameish kinda think. Then as soon as I was done finishing my food I went back upstairs to watch some youtube. After it came to it, my mom yelled “were watching a movie”! So then I was like “what kind of boring thing is it now”. my mom said we’re watching Jumanji and I was kinda excited until my mom mixed the takis with the churritos      and so I just ate it and near the end of the movie I was bored and told my mom if I can go on her computer. She said sure and I did but something weird went on with the wifi and couldn’t play and the movie ended and here I am now with a chance of the wifi turning of at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...