Friday, March 23, 2018

Slice of life 23

                                     Today is the last day of my xbox live membership :(
I had my xbox live since Christmas and it was 25 dollars and I played online with other people so much. I played call of duty and I didn’t even get to level 55 only 50 and I don’t think I wanna waste 25 dollars again. Also it let me watch YouTube and go past levels in certain games that need xbox live. Why I think it wasn’t worth it, I think it just brang me away from my family and outside. Why I think it was worth it, it made me learn they you can make friends online and there is way more than just LEGO Batman. I think that my brother was the one most excited to get it because it was his Christmas present. Finally I only think it was amazing cause of call of duty and customization in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...