Thursday, March 22, 2018

Slice of life 22

                                                          What I did for last spring break
I woke up the first day and just had fun with my family, we went downtown and to my soccer game. I think March 30 I went to my friends birthday party and played out side and inside on his ps4. Near the end of spring break was my birthday and that was the time I got the atrocious laptop. And I also had a lot of soccer games during spring break cause it was a hot spring break. Then one day I played on my xbox with my mom and dad and we played FIFA 17 and we had fun and I rekted them. Also I played a match of call of duty black ops 2 with my brother, and I lost and he one but we were doing best out of three so we played next game and I won so then this was the tiebreaker. The game has finally came to the end it was 56-I think 62 Well I had won and I started running because if he lost at something he would kick me in my leg really hard. 

This was what I did last spring break let’s see what I do this time!

1 comment:

  1. do you play fortnite? Its soooooo great....

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...