Wednesday, March 21, 2018

slice of life 21

.                                                               We watched daddy daycare
Today was a weird day kinda, First I woke up and got ready for school. Then I went to school and at the beginning I took a Math test and played games after with my friends. After that I went to block 1 and watched daddy daycare as a insensitive for the day. Then I went to lunch and went to recess to play volleyball with my brother. Soon after I went to block 3 and went to science and doing work with a really annoying partner, shhhh you’ll never know. Then I went to block 2  and did khan academy for math the whole time and it was kinda boring and kinda not. Finally I went to block 4 and  it was math lab and we reviewed or tested and I did pretty good for a 7th or 8th grade test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...