Tuesday, March 20, 2018

slice of life 20

                                                               Yesterday and today
So yesterday I went to costco after school and ate a hotdog. ... lol 😆 After that we got a frosty from costco and I watched a lot of tv afterward. So then I went asleep after watching a lot of youtube. Now it’s today and I woke up at 10:00 am and went downstairs and there my mom and dad are ready with breakfast. After breakfast I went to my moms room and started to watch some more youtube. Then I got bored and went to my room and went on my tablet and played roblox on my second account, checking out some games. At this point it was 5:00 then I went back downstairs and ate dinner and then a little bit more youtube then I’m here now.



ps I can’t think! sry it was boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...