Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of life 19

                                                               When I got my laptop
This is a continuation of the terrible laptop kinda, So My birthday was coming up and my mom and I went on websites to see what we were looking for.We finally found one and it was a old apple MacBook. The description said “good for a starting computer and good for your kids”. We also looked at the reviews and it was pretty good. So my mom ordered it and it arrived a week earlier than expected, my mom gave the computer to me earlier also, so I went on safari and searched up backgrounds for my brand new laptop and I found one that fits perfect. After that was done I adjusted the sensitivity and all of that. As soon as I got on a actual website it was YouTube, it was okay but it froze every like minute so I didn’t like that. And so I put my favorite game on (Roblox) and logged in and everything, and I went on a random game to test it out, it didn’t even load, so I thought it was just the game so I went on my favorite game and it was still not loading. I decided to tell my mom what was happening so my dad tried fixing it but whatever he did it didn’t work. So at that point my mom told me she was going to return it. At the end we only got 20 dollars back and it was 130 dollars.



Ps my mom was mad at me for some reason, I didn’t design the laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...