Sunday, March 18, 2018

slice of life 18

                                                        What I will do tuesday
For some people there is no school on tuesday and that day for me would be testing day. So first I will stay asleep until like 11:00 and try to wake up before 12:00. Next I will wake up and eat breakfast and then after that maybe play some video games for like an hour. Then at this point my mom and dad left to work and I’m stuck with my 15 year old sister in charge and Me being very bored and wanna die so I watch Youtube instead. Also I’m gonna try to connect my tablet to the tv so I get a bigger screen and have more space to see. After that I might play on my tablet because the other time I was trying to connect Youtube, so I will play  a game called pixel gun 3d with it’s new update. Finally I will end the day with staying up and annoying my mom accidentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...