Saturday, March 17, 2018

slice of life 17

                                                                     Today
Today I went downtown and saw the saint patrick day river that was green. So first my family and I went to the train and got on. Then we got off and boarded another train but in the subway. After that we got to our stop and walked a lot and then got there and saw the green river. And then we left cause it was boring, we walked to Walgreens which was really far and bought candy. I bought a pack of gum and sour patch kids, also my brother bought really sour stuff. Finally, we took our candy and we hopeded on the train and got back home at 9:00 pm. I couldn’t get on my moms computer today so i'm on my little sister’s ipad, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. I did not see the saint patrick day parade but I did go to walgreens that day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that parade

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...