Friday, March 16, 2018

slice of life 16

                                                                        Today
Today was the first day of math testing, it was 22 questions long and it was a shorter time limit, 80 minutes long. Also I got to play with my friends afterwards and rekt them in a game called Foes.io
 and they got really salty. Then I went to block one and tried to do my blog but I needed to finish my other homework and I did and then it was time to go. Then I went to lunch and ate and then went to recess and player a little bit of volleyball and it ended. After that I went to block 3 and did a really fun experiment and we had to put hot water into a bowl full of room tempature water and it just sank and got stuck not moving. Then I went to block 2 and had to watch an hour video of mathematics and copy down, so basically we had to copy down vocabulary. Finally I went to block 4 and did lots of math and towards the end people were selling snacks and I bought some for my brother cause I owed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...