Thursday, March 15, 2018

Slice of life 15

                                                                        Today
Today I took a test and It was only 11 questions but it took a very long time because this test was a very big part of our grade. Then after that We went to lunch and I ate pizza and it was good, also I went to recess. Then I went to block 3 because it is a weird schedule and I tried to finish my project but I couldn't and I am going to try to do it tomorrow. Then after that I went to block 1 and tried to finish my blog but here I am now, on my moms computer. After that I went to block 2 and went to math and got roasted by my teacher, and my teacher roasted many of my other friends. Finally I went to block 4 and it is gym and we played a game called Pacman tag, it is when you have to stay on the lines of the gym and try not to get tagged by the pacmans. After that I went home and watched Youtube for a little and then played black ops for a little then ate food. Finally we are all catched and now I am doing my blog talking about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...