Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Slice of life 14

                                                                       When I visited Saint Louis
First we went to a hotel and put our stuff down and ate and then I stayed up on my moms phone and then went to sleep after I was bored. Then the day after I watched a lot of TV in my moms hotel room because there was 3 rooms. After that we went out to eat at a restaurant and then we got back to the hotel and went asleep. The day after we went to a local pool and that was the funnest of the trip. This was the final day here and it was really boring, we just packed our stuff and just left.

This was my trip to Saint Louis and it was really boring and nothing happened really.
Also we killed a bunny in the process of this. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...