Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Slice of life 13

                                                    The time when I went to Wisconsin
My family and I were going on a trip to yogi bear in Wisconsin to stay there for 4 days. So we went and we stayed in a rent house and so we stayed there. There was bunk beds and I jumped right in to my bed and slept because we got there at 10:00 pm. The day after my mom bought stuff to make s'mores and so we made it out of our rent house that had a campfire. So there goes another day, Next day we watched a movie in the night and I stayed up cause I was bored. The final day we went to a store with collections for Wisconsin and then on our way home we go.




This was the story about my family and I went to Wisconsin.

1 comment:

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...