Monday, March 12, 2018

slice of life #11

                                                                     When the power went out

My family and I were at the store shopping for some things and as soon as we came home we saw this. We saw a big truck doing stuff to the electric pole (wire) and our neighbors standing outside their houses. So by then my dad and mom knew what was happening, a blackout. My dad went up to the worker and said "how long is it going to take to fix this"? He responded by saying "about an hour" so then my dad knew we had to go inside no matter what. He went inside the house and grabbed his emergency flash light and came back outside. So then he said come inside, and then we camped out like we went camping.





This was a story about what I did during a black out.... at the end it only took about 40 minutes and then back to the usual, PLAYING ROBLOX! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...