Monday, March 12, 2018

slice of life #10

                                                                  A duckling with backwards feet?
One day I was a sleep dreaming and then as usual my little brother wakes me up with hes scream. I came down stairs to drink water and then I saw my whole family huddling up like a football team at halftime. I was trying to see what they were staring at, I finally saw what they were looking at, it was a duck. I was confused and said, "what's up with the duck" my brother told me that its lets were backwards. I was shocked, "what happened?", my mom told me that my brother and her were at the local park and found it. Then, I kept on looking at it until my dad took him away and put him outside and gave him some water because it was in the hot sun not in the pond. Next thing we know it, the duck drowned in the bowl of water. My mom said that we put it out of it's misery because it was gonna die of it's condition.





this was duck with backwards feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...