Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of life #12

                                                               Baby bunny die kinda!
If you saw my other blog my family found newborn babies (kits) and this is what happened to them. One day in the summer my family and I were going to Missouri to just have fun, but at that point we still had the baby bunnies. So we decided to bring their food and bring them to the vacation. We brang a cage so they can be in there safely, not jumping all over the place. We drove there and finally after I think it was 5 hours we got to a hotel and settled down. So as soon as we got in we checked on the bunnies and they were fine, so my sisters picked up 2 bunnies and suddenly it was silent because my little sister had dropped one of the bunnies! So my dad picked it up and he said it was dead, the day after my dad buried it on the bushes of the hotel.


The rest died way before that because of some rare sickness that new born bunnies get.


😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...