Friday, March 9, 2018

Slice of life #9

                                                         When I played a game in a game
I like roblox, a game that has multiple games inside of it, people say it’s a copy of Minecraft but it’s not. My favorite game on roblox is phantom forces and I like it a lot because it updates all the time with brand new mechanics. Also there is a currency in the game, it’s called robux but you need to pay actual money to get robux but I got 800 left and I customized my character. I played this game once so much I got addicted and spent robux to buy game passes for the game. I think you should play this game because it is really fun and addicting. I also think you do not need to spend money on the game, but if you really like it you can if you want to. Last think send me a friend request I’m awesome, my username is mannydaboss06 and I wanna be friends. :)



This was something different, you should play this game with me.
IF YOUR ARE SEEING THIS AND YOU ARE OVER 13 LEAVE! 
YEAH YOU ADULTS! THIS IS A GAME FOR KIDS 
BUT IF YOU WANNA PLAY IT ADD ME AS A FREIND AND WE CAN PLAY GAMES TOGETHER! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

Also these are my friends from school usernames 
1. guestnoob9000=my brother 2. lilxaver2006 3. demtoes10 4. Gamerzackyt 5. Erickyoboy that’s probably it

3 comments:

  1. A game inside a game...a trashcan inside a trashcan..what will be next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi there
    I'm on a different
    Account :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get into my other account
    :( Can't blog

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...