Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Slice of life #7

                                                               Laser tag with my friends
One day at my church, my leaders said there will be laser tag tomorrow and they said we can invite our friends. So I asked my mom if I can invite my friends, and she said yeah. I invited my two friends , they asked not to be named for some reason and they said yes they wanna go. So they came and we played together and I got hit like all the time. So after one round we went to the cafeteria to grab like a bag of chips and a drink. After the people in the before round ends my friends and I go back in and do bad again :). After the day was over we said goodbye and “see you at school” we all had fun and did really bad ;).


This was the story about when I invited my friends to go to laser tag.









No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...