Sunday, March 4, 2018

Slice of life #4

                                                         Trash can inside of a trash can?
One day my 5th grade classes in school were going on a field trip and something funny happened. We were getting ready to leave to go on the field trip, we split into three buses. So when we got on I told my partner “can I sit by the window” and they said yes. So as we were going along in the streets and neighborhoods I noticed something. I was looking out the window to see what it was, I was squeezing my eyes to see better. But as the school bus got closer to the figure I started to see a trash can (like the ones for throwing away garbage bags). But I saw something else and it was a second garbage bin inside of the other trash can. At that moment I was excited for some reason and I yelled “look there’s a trash can inside of a trash can”! After that the whole broke down in laughter, even my teacher laughed.



This was my story about a trash can inside of a trash can.

1 comment:

  1. That was a very memorable slice of life! And you really told the narrative bit by bit! Great writing!

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...