Monday, March 5, 2018

Slice of life #5

                                                                  Firefighters at my house?
One calm evening my mom was baking downstairs with my dad making blueberry muffins. So all of a sudden the oven started smoking black smoke. So the smoke alarm went off and all I can heir is “beep” “beep” “beep” all of us were frightened and ran upstairs. At that point my dad needed to call 911 for help because he didn’t know what to do in that situation. 5 minutes later the fire department came and I was there to witness it, watching out my window. We saw them in their usual suits and everything and they came in our house. So I didn’t know what happened next but my mom told me that they came inside frame the basement door and 4 of the men picked up the oven and brang it to our backyard and put out the smoke there. And it all ended at that point and that is why I don’t like ovens :) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ;)



This was the story about when the fire department came to my house.

1 comment:

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...