Saturday, March 3, 2018

Slice of life #3

                                                                    Soccer delay thing
One day at a usual soccer practice day my brother mom and I had a mistake that we did, well my mom did. So my brother and I were practicing and then after all the drills and running we were finally ready to go home and relax. When we got in the car my mom put the keys in the car and then got jammed between the wheel and the keyhole because my mom has like a collar for her keys and that happened. So we asked freinds of us to help us because they were at practice to. So their dad came to help us and he said that we need a tool to take the key out. Long story short our dad came out from work like an hour later and we got the key out by the help of our dad and his tools. We came home around 9:00pm and I was furious because I couldn’t get my full sleep for school.


So this was my story about when I got angry for being late to my bed time
Bye

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you didn't get your full night's sleep, but at least you got a slice of life out of it?

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...