Friday, March 2, 2018

Slice of life #2

                                                                The time when I got scammed
For my 11th birthday I wanted a laptop, so I looked for one online with my mom. First thing we saw was a MacBook, it was a white thick laptop with 3 stars so we checked the description. It said “good for kids starting laptop and a good laptop in general. So we looked at the price and it was only 130 dollars. So we were like “it comes with virus protection and everything so why don’t we give it a try. Later on 3 days before my birthday my mom said “guess what came in the mail today” and I was like “umm headphones”? Because the laptop is supposed to come 6 days after my birthday. Then my mom said “it’s your laptop!” I was soo excited to finally have technology in the family. So I went to my room with the new toy of mine and plugged it in because it was dead and like any other kid would do play a game. So I tried to load up Roblox on Safari and it didn’t work for some reason so I tried Firefox and it still didn’t work. So I asked my mom to help me, but she said she doesn’t know anything about apple laptops so I asked my sister and she did help me. She said I think your computer has a virus. At that point I was in shock, I was furious and sad. The day later I told my mom it doesn’t work well and she said “what, what do you mean”? And I told her everything and then she returned it the day after. She told me she only got 20 dollars back for a 130 dollar deal. So from that day my mom and I be careful of what we buy.

Ps here is the link to the laptop and don’t buy it the reviews are fake!

Terrible laptop

1 comment:

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...