Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of life practice

                                                                     Sunday
Last week I started to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 and I was soo bad. I wanted to get this person that was a robot and they have a turret on their hand and that’s it’s special ability, a awesome machine gun. The sand part is I think it unlocks at level 36 and I was level 7, So I played a lot I mean a lot. So today I am level 38 and have the robot and it’s awesome! Also to mention my favorite two guns are
Kn44 (an assault rifle)I think it was with quick draw, Fmj, and fast mags no scopes. Next my other one is a sniper rifle, the locus with thermal scope, extended clip, and fast mags. Also my favorite pistol is the rks because it’s best in close range.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Slice of Life practice. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...