Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of life #1

                                                                  Saturday Last Week


I played on my xbox on Saturday, I was playing Batman 3 trying to unlock Booster Gold.
I needed I think it was 1,200,000 coins, So first me and my brother were going to a mission with a  infinite fire source that gives coins when you put it out. So we became Superman because we were in freemode and we put out the fire for like 30 minutes and then we bought 2x studeds which gave us 2 times more money. Then we saved up and bought him, it took about an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Great SOL1, I look forward to reading more of these this month!

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

                      Black Black is the color of the night sky Black is the opposite of bright light Black is a very evil color ...